- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (5-1/2 ounces each) torn mixed salad greens
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.
- In a salad bowl, combine the salad greens, onion, mushrooms, raspberries and walnuts. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (1 cup each).
Reviews for Summer Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Sort By :
"This is my favorite lemon vinaigrette. The lemon peel did make a huge difference. I added sliced apple and kiwi to the salad. Colorful and delicious! Thanks for sharing."
"Not sure if I missed something critical in the vinaigrette recipe, but #1 it seemed like 1 tsp. of salt was excessive for barely over 1/2 cup of liquid. And the 1/4 cup of lemon juice was extremely tart--there was no sweetness to balance it, and it seemed as though there should have been some water added to balance out the acidity. Tell us that the water was a forgotten element here."
"The salad and dressing were wonderful. Paired with grilled chicken. Next time I will add some Feta cheese and capers for a little more salty flavor."
"Too lemony to my taste"
"The dressing is my absolute favorite. I haven't had the luxury of adding raspberries to my salad yet, but I'm sure it's delightful as well - the vinaigrette dressing is excellent on any type of salad, really. I've been sharing it with my friends and family and they all want the recipe!"