"THE GOLDEN DRESSING for this salad is more than just a salad topping. It's excellent served as a sauce for meat or used as a marinade for vegetables. The touch of curry gives any combination of vegetables a wonderfully tangy taste."
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans, cooked and drained or 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) French-style green beans, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced unpeeled cucumber
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- In a bowl, lightly toss green beans with celery, cucumber and radishes. Chill.
- Arrange tomatoes on a lettuce-lined platter. Fill center with vegetables. Combine dressing ingredients; just before serving, pour over salad. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Summer Salad with Golden Dressing in Reminisce July/August 1993, p47
Reviews for Summer Salad with Golden Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review