Summer Salad with Golden Dressing Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans, cooked and drained or 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) French-style green beans, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced unpeeled cucumber
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- In a bowl, lightly toss green beans with celery, cucumber and radishes. Chill.
- Arrange tomatoes on a lettuce-lined platter. Fill center with vegetables. Combine dressing ingredients; just before serving, pour over salad. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Summer Salad with Golden Dressing
Sort By :
I would make this salad again, except for the dressing, which was disappointing. The hard-boiled eggs are fine but use a different dressing. Also, use the frozen green beans not the canned - the frozen have a much more appetizing color and fresher taste. Otherwise this is a salad with a very pretty, appetizing presentation.