Summer's Best Spinach Salad Recipe
When we're hosting parties or milestone events, such as graduation, we rely on buffets with lots of make-ahead treats. This salad is one of our go-to recipes.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 5 canned apricot halves, drained and quartered
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1. In a large serving bowl, combine the spinach, apricots and avocado. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over salad. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 254 calories, 23 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 263 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC