Summer Melon Salsa Recipe
- 1/2 cup each cubed cantaloupe, honeydew and seedless watermelon
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the melon, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, pepper and salt. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
1/4 cup: 15 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 45mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Summer Melon Salsa
"This is a nice, refreshing salsa. You could even use it over grilled chicken or salmon."
"Awesome, easy to make, refreshing in the summertime, doubled the recipe. Big hit, lots of compliments."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.