Summer Melon Parfaits
This cool dessert will surely refresh you and your family in the heat of summer. Even kids who don't care for fruit will gobble up this treat.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- Lemon, orange or raspberry yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup diced honeydew
- 1 cup diced cantaloupe
- In a large bowl, combine lemonade concentrate and yogurt; fold in
- whipped topping. In each of four dessert glasses, layer with 1/4 cup
- honeydew, 1/4 cup lemon mixture, 1/4 cup cantaloupe and remaining
- lemon mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 234 calories, 10 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.