- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and
- salt until light and fluffy. Beat in egg white and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in flour. Press onto bottom and up sides of an 11-in.
- fluted tart pan with removable bottom; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool on a wire
- rack. Increase oven setting to 375°.
- For filling, in a large bowl, mix sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add fruit and lemon juice; toss to combine.
- For topping, in a small bowl, cream butter, brown sugar and spices
- until blended. Gradually beat in flour and oats.
- Add filling to crust; sprinkle with topping. Bake 45-50 minutes or
- until top is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire
- rack. Serve warm or at room temperature. Yield: 12 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now