Summer Fruit Salad for 2 Recipe
“My friends are always requesting this salad.” Colorful slices of fruit get dressed up with a simple sauce of citrus juices and honey. Anneliese Deising - Plymouth, MI
- 1/2 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup sliced peeled apple
- 1/4 cup diced honeydew
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe banana
- 1. In a small salad bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, honey and lime juice. Drizzle over fruit mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Add banana just before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 114 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Summer Fruit Salad for 2
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC