- 1/2 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup sliced peeled apple
- 1/4 cup diced honeydew
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe banana
- In a small salad bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, honey and lime juice. Drizzle over fruit mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Add banana just before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Summer Fruit Salad for 2 in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Summer Fruit Salad for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review