- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 8 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar and milk. Chill.
- Meanwhile, press cookie dough onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Arrange fruit over top.
- In a small microwave-safe dish, microwave preserves, uncovered, on high for 45-60 seconds or until melted. Drizzle over fruit. Chill until serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Summer Fruit Pizza
"Amazing I love cooking and backing"
"I made this for my father-in-law's birthday and they LOVED it. Since then I made it again but created individual cookies for my guests. The only thing that I have taken of is the glaze at the end. I didn't care for the taste and look of it."
"It was very pretty and tasty. Used peach preserves instead of apricot because that is what my family likes. The cookie crust was tough. I think it is because I cooked it on a pizza stone instead of purchasing a regular pizza pan."
"first time I made and brought to a picnic was devoured in 10 minutes!!! Yum"