I first made this eye-pleasing treat for a church social. Not only were people impressed with the taste, but it was one of the most beautiful desserts there. —Krista Collins, Concord, North Carolina
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 8 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar and milk. Chill.
- Meanwhile, press cookie dough onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Arrange fruit over top.
- In a small microwave-safe dish, microwave preserves, uncovered, on high for 45-60 seconds or until melted. Drizzle over fruit. Chill until serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Summer Fruit Pizza in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p15
Reviews for Summer Fruit Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review