Summer Fruit Crisp Recipe
- 4 cups fresh dark sweet cherries (about 1-1/4 pounds), pitted
- 4 cups sliced peeled peaches
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cherries, peaches, sugar, flour and salt. Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. For topping, in a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, pecans, salt and cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 234 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 128mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Summer Fruit Crisp
"I made this with frozen cherries and frozen peaches from last years crop. The taste is very good but when you use frozen fruit you will need to increase the flour in the fruit mixture a lot. I did increase mine to 1/4 cup and it was still to juicy.Very good easy to make but next time either fresh fruit or more flour for sure."