Summer Fruit Cooler Recipe
- 8 cups ruby red grapefruit juice, divided
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Orange slices and fresh mint leaves
- 1. Pour 3 cups grapefruit juice into two ice cube trays; freeze until set.
- 2. In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple, orange and cranberry juices; stir in remaining grapefruit juice. Chill until serving.
- 3. Slowly stir in soda; add the grapefruit ice cubes. Garnish with orange slices and mint. Yield: 14 servings (3-1/2 quarts).
1 cup equals 120 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Summer Fruit Cooler
"I made this for a summer get together and everybody thought it was really good. Would also be good with a splash of rum or vodka!"