Summer Fruit Cooler
This wonderfully fruity drink is perfect for warm-weather sipping. Its sweet-tart flavor and lovely color are sure to brighten any occasion. Jane Woods - Fort Worth, TX
14 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 8 cups ruby red grapefruit juice, divided
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Orange slices and fresh mint leaves
- Pour 3 cups grapefruit juice into two ice cube trays; freeze until
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple, orange and cranberry
- juices; stir in remaining grapefruit juice. Chill until serving.
- Slowly stir in soda; add the grapefruit ice cubes. Garnish with
- orange slices and mint. Yield: 14 servings (3-1/2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 120 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.