- 8 cups ruby red grapefruit juice, divided
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Orange slices and fresh mint leaves
- Pour 3 cups grapefruit juice into two ice cube trays; freeze until set.
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple, orange and cranberry juices; stir in remaining grapefruit juice. Chill until serving.
- Slowly stir in soda; add the grapefruit ice cubes. Garnish with orange slices and mint. Yield: 14 servings (3-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Summer Fruit Cooler in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p51
Reviews for Summer Fruit Cooler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 8, 2009
"I made this for a summer get together and everybody thought it was really good. Would also be good with a splash of rum or vodka!"