- 2 cups quinoa, rinsed
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 each medium green, sweet red and yellow peppers, chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled garlic and herb feta cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sun-dried tomato salad dressing, divided
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Transfer to a large bowl; cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine water and tomatoes; let stand for 5 minutes. Drain and chop tomatoes; add to quinoa. Stir in the cucumber, peppers, onions, cheese and 1/4 cup salad dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in remaining salad dressing. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Summer-Fresh Quinoa Salad
Sort By :
Made this for fathers day along with steak and spinach pinwheels was a huge hit!!
I don't care for bell peppers but absolutely love this stuff!!!!
Easy and makes a super healthy lunch all by itself. I make this all the time.
This was great for a change of pace from the regular "green" salad. Really enjoyed it. I halfed the recipe because I wasn't sure I'd be able to eat if all before it might go bad...this will be something I make the full portion of for a work luncheon type thing.
My husband loves this quinoa salad! I tried it the first time and it was a hit! Since then I've made it for all sorts of gatherings and everyone loves it. Five stars!!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Grains Side Dish Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Salad Recipes >
- Greek Side Dishes >
- Greek Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >