- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- Pinch salt
- 2-1/2 cups fresh fruit of your choice
- In a large saucepan, combine water and tapioca; let stand for 10 minutes. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in orange juice concentrate, sugar, honey, extract and salt. Chill. Add fruit; refrigerate until ready to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Fruit Soup in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p39
Reviews for Summer Fresh Fruit Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2013
Took this soup to a large group outing. Got rave reviews and many came for seconds.