- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat
- in egg and extracts. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and
- salt; add to creamed mixture and beat well. Cover and refrigerate
- for 30 minutes.
- Press dough into a greased 12-in. x 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at
- 350° for 12-14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool
- completely on a wire rack.
- For glaze, combine sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Stir in
- the water and orange juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Cool to room temperature,
- about 30 minutes.
- For topping, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners'
- sugar until smooth. Add whipped topping; mix well. Spread over
- crust. Arrange fruit on top. Brush glaze over fruit. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 176 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.