Summer Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, tomato, green pepper and onion. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine lime juice, vinegar, dill, salt and pepper; shake well.
- 2. Pour over cucumber mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 34 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 300mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Summer Cucumber Salad
"No one in my family liked it. It was really sour."