Summer Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, tomato, green pepper and onion. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine lime juice, vinegar, dill, salt and pepper; shake well.
- 2. Pour over cucumber mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 34 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 300 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Summer Cucumber Salad
"No one in my family liked it. It was really sour."