Summer Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 3-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon seedless red raspberry preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. Place the salad greens, chicken, peas, berries and celery in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, preserves, salt, onion powder and pepper. Drizzle over salad; toss gently to coat. Top with almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
2 cups equals 318 calories, 18 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 287 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Summer Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.