- Spread ice cream over cake. Cover and freeze for 3 hours or until
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. In a
- microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and shortening; stir until
- smooth. Using foil, lift dessert out of dish; gently peel off foil.
- Cut into squares. Garnish with berries and drizzle with chocolate.
- Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 505 calories, 24 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 71 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.