- 2 cups watermelon balls
- 2 cups fresh sweet cherries, pitted and halved
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup cubed English cucumber
- 1/2 cup microgreens or torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSummer Buzz Fruit Salad
"This recipe just screams summer! We love cherries and they were perfect in this light, fresh salad. The lemon zest was great but next time I think we will try orange zest for a slightly different twist! Don't skip the cheese - the salty really complements the sweet fruit!"