- 2 cups watermelon balls
- 2 cups fresh sweet cherries, pitted and halved
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup cubed English cucumber
- 1/2 cup microgreens or torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Summer Buzz Fruit Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2016, p80
Reviews for Summer Buzz Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review