Summer Breeze Fruit Tartlets Recipe
Here’s a healthier fruit tart that substitutes baked wonton wrappers for rich pastry shells. Friends and family enjoy this easy to prepare (and to enjoy) dessert!—Fran Fehling, Staten Island, New York
- 1 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 12 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mango, strawberries and blueberries.
- 2. Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray; spritz each wrapper with additional cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 3. In a small saucepan, combine the jelly, sugar and cinnamon. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Spoon fruit into cups; brush with jelly mixture. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 tartlet: 69 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Summer Breeze Fruit Tartlets
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC