Summer Breeze Fruit Tartlets Recipe
Here’s a healthier fruit tart that substitutes baked wonton wrappers for rich pastry shells. Friends and family enjoy this easy to prepare (and to enjoy) dessert!Fran Fehling, Staten Island, New York
- 1 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 12 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the mango, strawberries and blueberries.
- Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray; spritz each wrapper with additional cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a small saucepan, combine the jelly, sugar and cinnamon. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Spoon fruit into cups; brush with jelly mixture. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Summer Breeze Fruit Tartlets in Country Woman June/July 2011, p45
Reviews for Summer Breeze Fruit Tartlets(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >