Summer Bean Salad Recipe
"I made this salad one day when a friend called and said she wanted to come over," relates Kristin Troyer of Woodland, Washington. "I ran to the garden, picked the veggies and put it together in less than 30 minutes!"
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1 plum tomato, quartered
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- Place beans in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cover and cook for 7 minutes. Drain and immediately place beans in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a small serving bowl, combine the beans, tomato, egg and onion. Drizzle with dressing: toss gently to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Summer Bean Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007, p6
Reviews for Summer Bean Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Salad Recipes For Two >
- Salads >
- Salads for Two >
- Tomato Recipes >