- 1 package (15 ounces) raisins
- 2 cups pitted dried plums
- 1 package (8 ounces) dried mixed fruit
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1. In a food processor, combine the chop raisins, plums, mixed fruit and pecans. Cover and process until chopped. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 2. Roll into 1-in. balls, then roll in sugar. Place on waxed paper and let stand at room temperature for 4 hours. Store in an airtight container. Roll in additional sugar before serving if desired. Yield: about 8 dozen.
2 each: 83 calories, 3g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Sugarplums
""The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugarplums danced in their heads." I can see why children were dreaming of these in the famous "Twas the Night Before Christmas" poem. These are delicious! And surprisingly easy to throw together in the food processor!~ Theresa"