- 1 package (15 ounces) raisins
- 2 cups pitted dried plums
- 1 package (8 ounces) dried mixed fruit
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- In a food processor, combine the chop raisins, plums, mixed fruit and pecans. Cover and process until chopped. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Roll into 1-in. balls, then roll in sugar. Place on waxed paper and let stand at room temperature for 4 hours. Store in an airtight container. Roll in additional sugar before serving if desired. Yield: about 8 dozen.
Reviews for Sugarplums(1)
Sort By :
"The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugarplums danced in their heads." I can see why children were dreaming of these in the famous "Twas the Night Before Christmas" poem. These are delicious! And surprisingly easy to throw together in the food processor!