Sugarless Heart Cookies Recipe
These melt-in-your-mouth cookies are a wonderful treat, even for those not watching their sugar intake. It's fun to try various flavors of gelatin.—Becky Jones, Akron, Ohio
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1. In a small bowl, cream butter and gelatin until light and fluffy. Beat in egg substitute and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour and baking powder; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Shape dough into a disk; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm enough to roll.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to 1/4-in. thickness. Cut with a floured 1-3/4-in. heart-shaped cookie cutter. Place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 6-8 minutes or until set and bottoms are light brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 cookie equals 59 calories, 4 g fat (0 saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Sugarless Heart Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC