Sugarless Date Drops Recipe
Notice the nutritious ingredients—and these cookies taste so good, too!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 pound dates, cut up
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup carob chips
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter. Grind dates; blend with eggs and vanilla to make a paste. Stir into butter. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Drop by teaspoonfuls 1/2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 10-15 minutes or until peaks begin to brown. Yield: 5 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 106 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 56 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Sugarless Date Drops
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC