Sugarless Banana Walnut Cake
I enjoy this delicious cake with ice cream or whipped cream, but it's great all by itself. It's moist and has a refreshing banana flavor!
9 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2/3 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In bowl, beat bananas and butter until creamy. Add eggs and beat
- well. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon; add to
- banana mixture alternately with water, beating well after each
- addition. Stir in nuts. Spoon into a greased 9-in. square baking
- pan. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cake tests done. Cool.
- Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 315 calories, 20 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 353 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.