Sugared Cranberries and Orange Peel
This is the perfect decorative topper for cakes during the holiday season. Not only is it pretty to look at, it is delicious.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
12 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- Several orange peel strips
- 1/3 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- In a covered container, combine orange peel strips and cranberries.
- Sprinkle sugar over top; gently stir. Cover and refrigerate for 1
- hour. Arrange over top of cheesecake just before serving.
- NOTE: See Cranberry Cheesecake (for recipe).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 34 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.