Sugar Snap Potato Salad Recipe
The Okay family is proud to use their harvest for meals, Gerri shares her delightful recipe for Sugar Snap Potato Salad. "This pretty and refreshing salad is easy to fix and fun to serve," Gerri shares.
- 1-1/2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 pound fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 12 minutes. Rinse with cold water and drain. Place the potatoes in a large bowl; add peas and onion.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture and gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 84 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 253mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 0 fat.
Reviews for Sugar Snap Potato Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC