The Okay family is proud to use their harvest for meals, Gerri shares her delightful recipe for Sugar Snap Potato Salad. "This pretty and refreshing salad is easy to fix and fun to serve," Gerri shares.
- 1-1/2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 pound fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 12 minutes. Rinse with cold water and drain. Place the potatoes in a large bowl; add peas and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture and gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Sugar Snap Potato Salad in Taste of Home April/May 2001, p44
Reviews for Sugar Snap Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review