- 1-1/2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 pound fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 12 minutes. Rinse with cold water and drain. Place the potatoes in a large bowl; add peas and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture and gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Sugar Snap Potato Salad in Taste of Home April/May 2001, p44
Reviews for Sugar Snap Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review