- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the
- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Divide dough in half. On a lightly floured surface,
- roll each half into a 15-in. x 12-in. rectangle. In a small bowl,
- combine filling ingredients; spread over each rectangle to within
- 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long
- side; pinch seams to seal. Cut into 1-in. slices.
- Place rolls, cut side down, in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30
- minutes. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes before inverting onto serving plates.
- Combine the confectioner's sugar, pecans, orange juice and peel until
- blended. Spoon over warm rolls. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 321 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 242 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.