Sugar-Free Russian Tea Recipe
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar-free orange drink mix
- 3-1/2 teaspoons Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- Artificial sweetener equivalent to 16 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container. To prepare one serving, add 1/4 teaspoon of mix to 3/4 cup of hot water; stir well. Yield: 1/4 cup mix.
3/4 cup: 2 calories, 0.550g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0.550mg sodium, 0.550g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0.550g protein
Reviews for Sugar-Free Russian Tea
"The old version has tea in it. I'm guessing she forgot it."
"Is there tea in this drink?"
"This is a great recipe. My mother gave me this recipe many years ago. I used Tang sometimes... Love it ...Hot OR Cold."
"Why is this called "tea" when there is no tea in the recipe???"
"THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO MAKE THIS RECIPE SUGAR-FREE; I HAVE THE OLD VERSION, AND HATE ALL THAT SUGAR! THIS IS YUMMY AND OH SO COMFORTING, AND BETTER FOR YOU THAN THE OLD RECIPE."
"Your working with sugar free and the teaspoons is correct."
"Should this recipe be in cups instead of teaspoons with the teaspoon measurements for a firstname.lastname@example.org"