Sugar-Free Russian Tea Recipe
Relates Mendota, Illinois field editor Kim Marie Van Rheenen, "My mother always had Russian tea mix on hand for a quick warm-up. OUr son has diabetes, so I carry on the tradition using this delicious sugar-free alternative."
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar-free orange drink mix
- 3-1/2 teaspoons Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- Artificial sweetener equivalent to 16 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container. To prepare one serving, add 1/4 teaspoon of mix to 3/4 cup of hot water; stir well. Yield: 1/4 cup mix.
One 3/4-cup serving equals 2 calories, trace sodium, 0 cholesterol, trace carbohydrate, trace protein, trace fat. Diabetic Exchange: Free.
Reviews for Sugar-Free Russian Tea
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC