Relates Mendota, Illinois field editor Kim Marie Van Rheenen, "My mother always had Russian tea mix on hand for a quick warm-up. OUr son has diabetes, so I carry on the tradition using this delicious sugar-free alternative."
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar-free orange drink mix
- 3-1/2 teaspoons Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- Artificial sweetener equivalent to 16 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container. To prepare one serving, add 1/4 teaspoon of mix to 3/4 cup of hot water; stir well. Yield: 1/4 cup mix.
Originally published as Sugar-Free Russian Tea in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p17
Reviews for Sugar-Free Russian Tea
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review