Sugar-Free Pumpkin Chiffon Pie Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1.5 ounces each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Reduced-fat whipped topping and additional cinnamon, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Beat for 1 minute (mixture will be thick). Add pumpkin and spices; beat 1 minute longer. Pour into pie crust.
- 2. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. If desired, garnish with whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon. Yield: 8 servings.
One serving (without garnish) equals 217 calories, 3 g fat (0 saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 684 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.