Sugar-Free Pineapple Pie
Graham cracker crumbs, pudding mix and crushed pineapple gives this tasty pie just the right amount of sweetness. It's easy to double the recipe for a crowd.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar
- Combine crumbs and butter; press into bottom and up the sides of a
- 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes; cool. In a bowl,
- combine pudding mix and sour cream; mix well. Stir in pineapple and
- sweetener. Spread into crust. Chill at least 3 hours. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 212 calories, 9 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 322 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch, 1/2 fruit.