Graham cracker crumbs, pudding mix and crushed pineapple gives this tasty pie just the right amount of sweetness. It's easy to double the recipe for a crowd.
Recommended: 20 Super Cool Icebox Desserts
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar
- Combine crumbs and butter; press into bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes; cool. In a bowl, combine pudding mix and sour cream; mix well. Stir in pineapple and sweetener. Spread into crust. Chill at least 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sugar-Free Pineapple Pie in Country Woman November/December 1995 , p36