- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar
- Combine crumbs and butter; press into bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes; cool. In a bowl, combine pudding mix and sour cream; mix well. Stir in pineapple and sweetener. Spread into crust. Chill at least 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sugar-Free Pineapple Pie in Country Woman November/December 1995, p36
Reviews for Sugar-Free Pineapple Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2012
"I make this pie all the time. Quick, easy, and yummy."