- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup low-fat powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 10 packets Equal or 1 tablespoon Equal Measure
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container. For each serving, add 3/4 cup boiling water to 1/3 cup cocoa mix; stir to dissolve. Yield: 8 servings (2-2/3 cups mix), 1/3 cup per serving.
Originally published as Sugar-Free Cocoa Mix in Country Woman November/December 1993, p36
Reviews for Sugar-Free Cocoa Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2012
Be sure Blend All ingredients