Sugar-Free Cocoa Mix Recipe
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup low-fat powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 10 packets Equal or 1 tablespoon Equal Measure
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container. For each serving, add 3/4 cup boiling water to 1/3 cup cocoa mix; stir to dissolve. Yield: 8 servings (2-2/3 cups mix), 1/3 cup per serving.
1/3 cup: 104 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 93mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 8g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 milk.
Reviews for Sugar-Free Cocoa Mix
"Be sure Blend All ingredients"