Here's a delicious winter warmer-upper featuring a tasty blend of cinnamon and cocoa. Louise Clough of West Fork, Arkansas shared the recipe. Keep the cocoa mix on hand to enjoy on cold winter days...or package it in a pretty tin and give it as a gift.
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup fat-free powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to six months. Yield: 2-3/4 cups (about 8 servings).
- To prepare hot cocoa: Dissolve 1/3 cup mix in 1 cup boiling water; stir well. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Sugar-Free Cocoa Mix in Light & Tasty December/January 2004, p48
Reviews for Sugar-Free Cocoa Mix with Cinnamon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review