Sugar-Free Cocoa Mix with Cinnamon Recipe
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup fat-free powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to six months. Yield: 2-3/4 cups (about 8 servings).
- To prepare hot cocoa: Dissolve 1/3 cup mix in 1 cup boiling water; stir well. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for Sugar-Free Cocoa Mix with Cinnamon
Sort By :
"great taste,made no changes,but I did double the recipe."
"Gave 5 stars!"
"oops not baking powder baking chocolet powder"
"i did like this recipe although i did exchange the creamer for more powered milk added extra 1/4 cup baking powder and lessen the cinnamon to taste prefrence being a diabetic creamer is hard to find with out some suger in them but for most its very minor amount"
"WOW! I'm so happy to see this recipe, As a diabet it hard to fine good sounding drink recipes. I will try this as soon as I can get to the store. Merry Christmas. Cenie K : )"