Sugar-Free Chocolate Fudge
"I am borderline diabetic," relates Kaye Hartley of Jacksonville, Florida. "This fudge appeases my sweet tooth."
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 24 packets aspartame sweetener (equivalent to 1 cup sugar)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, chocolate, sweetener and
- vanilla until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour into an 8-in. square dish
- lined with foil. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Cut into 16
- squares. Serve chilled. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 147 calories, 14 g fat (0 saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 fat.