"I am borderline diabetic," relates Kaye Hartley of Jacksonville, Florida. "This fudge appeases my sweet tooth."
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 24 packets aspartame sweetener (equivalent to 1 cup sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, chocolate, sweetener and vanilla until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour into an 8-in. square dish lined with foil. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Cut into 16 squares. Serve chilled. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Sugar-Free Chocolate Fudge in Taste of Home December/January 1995, p44
Reviews for Sugar-Free Chocolate Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review