- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 24 packets aspartame sweetener (equivalent to 1 cup sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, chocolate, sweetener and vanilla until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour into an 8-in. square dish lined with foil. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Cut into 16 squares. Serve chilled. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Sugar-Free Chocolate Fudge
Sort By :
"I think I will use some chocolate extract instead of vanilla next time to punch up the chocolate flavor. This is really really good though just like it is!"
"I am a gastric bypass patient and can only eat very little amounts of sugar and fat so I was really looking forward to this recipe... especially at Christmas. I used neufchatel cheese to cut the fat down even more. Unfortunately, I had to throw the "fudge" away after only a tiny bite. It does not have the consistency of fudge...in any shape or form and does indeed taste like cream cheese frosting, which is very upsetting when you're expecting/wanting fudge. Sitting in the fridge for a couple of days does not improve the flavor, either. Such a big waste of time to make it and money to purchase the ingredents. Would NOT recommend and will NOT make again. I'd rather go without...which I ended up doing."
"I just made a batch of this fudge using splenda, and I thought it tasted good. I don't know if it will change its taste after it sets in the refridgerator. But I thought it tasted alot like choc. cream cheese frosting. I make alot of cakes."