- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 12 sugar cookies (3 inches)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped peeled kiwifruit
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, pineapple juice, water and lemon juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate until cooled but not set.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread over tops of cookies. Arrange fruit on top; drizzle with glaze. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas
"I've made these and they are really good. I did make my own sugar cookies though."
"I've just used store bought dough, press in a jelly roll pan (can line with parchment paper) be sure to take a pizza cutter and run through to make pieces before cookie is cool. Then add toppings, fast, easy to lift pieces out. 5 Star"
"Such a light, refreshing flavor! Always a big hit when I make them."
"I used half the amount of topping and glaze and it was more than enough for 2 dozen cookies. Delicious!"