Sugar-Cone Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups coarsely crushed ice cream sugar cones (about 16)
- 1 cup sprinkles
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips, crushed sugar cones and sprinkles.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 6 dozen.
1 cookie: 102 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 66mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Sugar-Cone Chocolate Chip Cookies
"Wondering if I should have crumbled the sugar cones more. The cone pieces were chewy/gummy in the finished cookies. The texture was not good. Ended up throwing the whole batch away."
"This recipe is awesome! I saw other reviews that said the sprinkles etc were to much but I disagree. I love the entire recipe just how it is. Thanks for posting this type of cookie recipe. My whole family eats them up faster than I can make them."
"I agree...these were ok. There is a lot going on with these cookies."
"These were ok. I liked the cones in them but the sprinkles were a bit too much."