Sugar-Cone Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
If I could make a batch of cookies a day; I'd be in baking heaven. I baked these cookies for my boys when they were growing up and now for my grandkids. Everyone loves the tasty blend of milk chocolate chips, crumbled sugar cones, and sprinkles. —Paula Marchesi, Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups coarsely crushed ice cream sugar cones (about 16)
- 1 cup sprinkles
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips, crushed sugar cones and sprinkles.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 6 dozen.
1 cookie equals 102 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC