You'll have the chance to use several garden-fresh vegetables in this recipe, which is a "spiced-up" version of regular succotash.
- 2-1/2 cups fresh corn, cooked and cooled
- 1-1/2 cups frozen lima beans, thawed
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 2 medium radishes, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine corn, beans, cheese, radishes, tomatoes, celery and onion. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Succotash Salad in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p33
Reviews for Succotash Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review