Sub Salad Recipe
- 8 ounces hard salami, diced
- 8 ounces fully cooked ham, diced
- 8 ounces pepperoni, diced
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, diced
- 4 ounces American cheese, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- French bread slices
- 1. In a 2-1/2-qt. serving bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, oil, garlic salt and oregano. Pour over meat mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with French bread. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 395 calories, 34 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 1,489 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Sub Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.