- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Drizzle over sandwiches. Yield: about 5 tablespoons.
Originally published as Sub Oil and Vinegar Drizzle in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2006
Reviews for Sub Oil and Vinegar Drizzle
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review